2-Thin is perfect when you need to thin out our Angelus Leather Acrylic Paint. It keeps your shoe paint from clumping on a mesh surface, and it's great when you're using an airbrush for your customization.
For airbrush applications, we suggest using a 1 part 2-thin to 4 parts paint ratio (1:4).
Do you need to paint plastic or other hard surfaces? Then Angelus 2-Hard is the perfect item for you! When mixed with Angelus Acrylic Paints, this product will allow the paint to adhere to non-porous surfaces such as plastic or glass. Angelus 2-Hard promotes adhesion and film hardness.
- Mix with Angelus Acrylic Paints: 50% 2-Hard for flexible surfaces, 75% 2-Hard for rigid surfaces.
- Apply multiple thin coats until you obtain full and even coverage.
- Allow to dry for 48 hours.
Angelus Duller is mixed with Angelus Paint in order to reduce the amount of shine in the paint. Perfect item if you want the "Matte" or "Flat" look. We recommend mixing no more than 5-8% duller into your paint solution.
An absolute must-have when working on fabrics such as the sock-liner of shoes and other soft fabrics. When heat-set properly, this Fabric Medium will help keep your fabrics nice and soft after being painted.Directions:
- Mix Angelus 2-Soft with Angelus Acrylic Paints in a 1:1 ratio.
- Apply multiple coats until you obtain full and even coverage.
- Allow the paint to completely dry.
- Heat-set using a heat gun at 300º F for 3-5 minutes (this step is REQUIRED).
This product contains Formaldehyde, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Use proper ventilation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.