Saphir Satin Dye is a dye especially designed for dying satin. It contains high-quality dyes, providing great coverage and a slightly glossy finish. It does not alter the texture of satin. Suitable for dyeing light colours. Suitable for satin shoes and accessories (especially for satin and wedding items).
HOW TO USE
- Clean shoes before dyeing. Wipe with a damp cloth if necessary and let dry. Stuff shoes with tissue paper.
- Cover the work area with professional tape (or newspaper) before starting. Wear rubber gloves and shake the bottle.
- Apply the dye with the brush along the seam. Dye the heel. Do not saturate the shoe with dye.
- Immediately after the first coat, lightly reapply the dye to the whole shoe, paying particular attention to areas that appear patchy.
- Let shoes dry away from direct heat and sunlight.
Tarrago Satin Dye is an aqueous formulation, therefore, not considered a hazardous product to the health or the environment. Its dye content makes that the final result depends on the original colour of the satin. Different colours can be mixed to obtain the desired result.
The contents of this pack will dye approximately 2-3 pairs of average size shoes. Tarrago Satin Dye is in accordance with the updated legislation on health, safety and the environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.